Monday, September 16, 2013

Apartments - Again

I don't know why it has taken me two months to realize that I need to take pictures of missionaries in their apartments when we visit them. I remember when my daughter and son were on their missions, I really wanted to see where they were living - I wanted to know if they were safe and comfortable. Maybe it's just a mom thing, but here are some pictures of our missionaries in their clean apartments!
 
 Each apartment is maintained and the missionaries watched over by our Senior Couples. Elder and Sister West came with us today because we visited the apartments they are in charge of. We love our Senior Couples and wish more couples would volunteer to come and help. They not only take care of the apartments, but they have FHE with the missionaries and will often make them breakfast. They attend the same wards that the missionaries do, and are always on the look-out for new apartments because the Cavite Mission just keeps on a'growing. Two of our Senior Couples will be going home within the next 4-5 months. I hope two more come in their place - we will be lost without their help.
 
 
 This companionship keeps track of their area and progress by color coding a map.
Love the sign that the Elders made us!


No comments:

Post a Comment