Monday, November 30, 2015

Happy Birthday

No better way to celebrate my birthday than at our favorite eatery - Chili's. I honestly love every one of these servers! They brighten our day when we come in to eat, or when we just walk by and wave. They really are like family to President and me. Dear to our heart! 

Here are some birthday wishes from RM's
Elder (and Sister) Iraola, Elder Magistrado and Elder Morales
 
 Elder and Sister Tadina (Sister Fernando)
Sister Koluse
Sister Lacsamana
 Sister Briones made me this beautiful cake. Her husband is President Tye's 2nd Counselor. She always makes us the most delicious treats and cakes. I need to photocopy her recipe book -- but she probably makes everything from memory.

Thank you everyone for making my last birthday in the mission field so wonderful!

1 comment: