Thursday, February 4, 2016

February MLC

I think a few of the missionaries got a hold of my camera because I have 60 pictures of MLC! I can't possible post all of those so I will do my best to put the best ones on. Enjoy!
 Sister Moromi and Sister Devi
 
Sister Simon surrounded by Elder Rodrigo, Elder Lagumbay, Elder Flitton, and Elder Del Rosario
 
 Elder Flitton and Elder Tanga-An
Elder Rodrigo
 Elder Lagunda and Elder Peligro
 Elder Aguinaldo working on Area Books with the other missionaries
Sister Moromi, Sister Su'a, Sister Devi

Area maps and Area books
 
 
 
 Sister Sleight and Sister Talataiga
 Sister Su'a
 Elder Simon, Sister Bishoff, and Sister Talataiga
 Elder Toledo and Elder Pascual
 Sister Garcia and Sister Devi
 Sister Abasanta
 Elder Peligro, Elder Lagunda, Elder Pascual, and Elder Toledo
 Elder Caliguran, Elder Mancao, and Elder Pedong
with Elders Palabrica, Simon, Villanueva, Peligro, and Sister Moromi in the background.
 Sisters Bishoff, Devi, and Sleight

No comments:

Post a Comment